Adaptive Bank in a Box (BiaB)
The Adaptive Bank in a Box (BiaB) is a powerful graph-based application which can be hosted on the cloud which enables financial services organizations to leverage financial industry content best practices.
This includes data and models that connect the dots between industry content and the organizations data to ensure proper assessments and processes are in place including mandates for AML and data privacy. Key areas include:
- Adaptive Business Function Model (ABFM) for Universal Banks, which will describe at the right level of granularity all of the key front, middle and back office business activities across Retail, Commercial and Investment Banking.
- Adaptive Business Information Model (ABIM) for Universal Banks, which will describe the key information and data-related business concepts and their logical attributes across all functions. The ABIM will be a de facto out of the box data glossary or dictionary which banks can then customize and adapt to their own environment.
- ABFM-ABIM Reference Connections, which will link the two artifacts and describe which functions from the ABFM create, consume, and delete information objects from the ABIM.
- CDEs for the major Financial Crime regulatory requirements: KYC, Sanctions/Transaction Filtering, and Transaction Monitoring. ~100 CDEs
- Data Management Policy and Assessment – A data management policy that covers the required areas in order to achieve fully governed data. This policy will have an assessment process that is used in order to measure policy compliance.
The Adaptive Bank in a Box graph-based application is essential for financial services organizations and provides a jump start to enhance governance and analytics across the enterprise.
- Offers a lightweight business-oriented interface
- Provides financial services content out of the box to include:
- Critical Data Elements
- Functional Models
- Manages business terms across multiple domains
- Captures and manages industry ontologies for the enterprise
- Declares accountability and stewardship processes
- Automates change approval processes and policies to ensure proper governance and accountability
- Enables mapping between policies, controls, business terms, function models, applications and ontologies to ensure compliancy with standards (internal or industry)