How is Enterprise Architecture Manager being used?
Enterprise Architecture Manager is being used by some of the world’s largest organizations and federal government agencies to:
- Capture strategic intent and ensure it is understood throughout the enterprise;
- Develop Enterprise Architectures that align business and IT strategies, processes and resources as the foundation for aligned, synchronized and accelerated business transformation;
- Harvest external data sources to semantically capture and maintain up-to-date information;
- Manage business performance by looking at performance criteria and measuring them against applicable targets including lead and lag indicators for key performance measurement; and
- Enhance operational effectiveness that allows the organization to maximize performance by capturing and governing institutional knowledge throughout the enterprise.